WOLF - Champion Sweatshirt
The fourteenth-century English legal textbook 'The Mirror of Justices' stated that anyone who was accused of a felony would be declared "Caput lupinum" or "Wolfshead".
The book added ""Wolfshead!" shall be cried against him, for that a wolf is a beast hated of all folk; and from that time forward it is lawful for anyone to slay him like a wolf."
• 82% cotton, 18% polyester
• Fabric weight: 12 oz/yd² (406.87 g/m²)
• 1×1 ribbed knit cuffs and bottom band
• 1×1 rib inserts at underarm and sides for extra mobility
• Embroidered “C” logo on the left sleeve
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!