WOLF - Men's Champion T-Shirt
The fourteenth-century English legal textbook 'The Mirror of Justices' stated that anyone who was accused of a felony would be declared "Caput lupinum" or "Wolfshead".
The book added ""Wolfshead!" shall be cried against him, for that a wolf is a beast hated of all folk; and from that time forward it is lawful for anyone to slay him like a wolf."
• 100% cotton
• Oxford Grey Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 7 oz/yd² (237.3 g/m²)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) bound ribbed crew neck
• Deep armholes for ease and mobility
• Double-needle stitching on sleeves and bottom hem
• Champion “C” logo patch on the left sleeve
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!